Saudi Made (صُنع في السعودية) is a national initiative launched by the Saudi Export Development Authority (Saudi Exports) and the National Industrial Development and Logistics Program (NIDLP) in March 2021. The program aims to promote Saudi-made products and services locally and internationally, and to encourage consumers to buy more locally made products.
The program offers a number of benefits to participating businesses, including:
- Access to a network of government and private sector partners
- Assistance with marketing and promotion
- Financial support
- Training and development opportunities
To be eligible for the program, businesses must meet certain criteria, such as being headquartered in Saudi Arabia and having a certain percentage of local content in their products.
The Saudi Made program is part of the Saudi government’s efforts to diversify the economy and reduce its reliance on oil. The program is also seen as a way to create jobs and boost economic growth.
As of March 2023, there are over 10,000 businesses participating in the Saudi Made program. The program has helped to increase the demand for Saudi-made products and services, and has contributed to the growth of the Saudi economy.
Here are some of the benefits of buying Saudi Made products:
- You are supporting the Saudi economy.
- You are helping to create jobs in Saudi Arabia.
- You are ensuring that your money stays in the country.
- You are getting high-quality products that are made to international standards.
- You are helping to reduce the country’s reliance on imports.
If you are looking for high-quality, locally made products, be sure to look for the Saudi Made logo.
Recommended: What is NEOM? A Smart City of the Future